FULL DAY BOOKING
A full day means a total of 10 hours of booking for the limo/chauffeur services.
Additional hours can be arranged and will have additional charges.
All limousine services are accompanied with a full-time driver.
Limo/Chauffeur services come with free Pick up options from anywhere within the city of Dubai, UAE.
Kindly Provide the delivery address while booking the vehicle.
Bookings outside dubai can be arranged via contacting our customer support +971 4566 7048 and +971555505281 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll charges are covered up to AED 50 by MyRide
Additional hours can be arranged and will have additional charges.
VAT AND OTHER TAXES
All prices mentioned on MyRide.ae are inclusive all the taxes
Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled, a flat 150 AED is applicable as an administrative cost.
If the booking is cancelled 48 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 50% of the payment will be charged.
In case that the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 75% payment is applicable
In case a booking is cancelled within 12 hours prior to pickup/delivery, then full payment is charged and non-refundable.
Bookings made within 24 hours or less notice is non-refundable and in the case of cancellation a full payment for the one day is charged.
All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration.
Rent Rolls Royce Cullinan in Dubai and Make a Statement
Rent Rolls Royce Cullinan for 7,500 AED/day at MyRide. The rental cost is inclusive of the standard mileage limit - 250Kms and basic insurance coverage. This 4 door SUV has a seating capacity of 5 persons and fits 3 large size suitcases in its boot perfectly.
A twin-turbo 6.7L V12 engine lies under the Cullinan hood to generate 563 horsepower. Paired with 8speed automatic transmission and AWD drivetrain – this whisper quiet engineering marvel generates the top speed of 250kmph. It attains 0-60mph in only 4.5 seconds and floats on an adjustable air suspension – which is impressive for a large SUV. Can’t find Cullinan? Here are the 6 alternatives to consider - Mercedes G550 | Bentley Bentayga | Rolls-Royce Phantom | Land Rover Range Rover | Mercedes Benz S class | and Range Rover SVR.
The quiet & quick performance, posh amenities inside & out, makes this SUV a rolling palace. This Vehicle comes power-packed with amenities like 18speaker bespoke audio system | Wi-Fi hotspot | USB & Auxiliary input | smartphone integration (Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, SD Card Reader) | wireless phone charging | Bluetooth connectivity | power-adjustable seats. The suite of driver assistance features comes as standard in Cullinan from adaptive cruise control | climate control | parking sensors | ABS | parking sensors | navigation system | standard forward-collision warning | automated emergency braking | standard lane-departure warning | lane-keeping assist | vehicle stability control system | speed sensing auto door lock | to 360 view camera or more.
With all the luxurious features and royal amenities, this vehicle is exactly what is needed to drive around the city. What are you waiting for? Hire Rolls Royce Cullinan in Dubai at MyRide and get it delivered at your doorstep within 60 minutes with a click. Hurry Up, Come aboard. Your luxury brand new Cullinan awaits you.
- 4 Door
- 3 Bag(s)
- Auto Transmission
- GCC Specs: Yes
- Adaptive cruise control
- Climate control
- Parking sensors
- Parking Sensors
- Navigation System
- Standard forward-collision warning
- Automated emergency braking
- Driving Experience Control Eco
- Standard lane-departure warning
- Lane-keeping assist
- Vehicle Stability Control System
- Speed Sensing Auto Door Lock
- 360 View Camera
- 8speed automatic gearbox
- Headlight controls for adaptive options
- Wooden and leather upholstery
- 18speaker bespoke audio system
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- USB & Auxiliary input
- Smartphone integration
- Wireless Phone Charging
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Power-adjustable seats
- Sun Roof
- Electronic Multi-Tripmeter
Frequently Asked Question
How much would I be charged in case of ride cancellation?
- Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled, a flat 150 AED is applicable as an administrative cost.
- If the booking is cancelled 48 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 50% of the payment will be charged.
- In case the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 75% payment is applicable
- In case a booking is cancelled within 12 hours prior to pickup/delivery, then full payment is charged and non-refundable.
- Bookings made within 24 hours or less are non-refundable and in the case of cancellation, a full payment for the one day is charged.
- All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration
How to book a car on weekends?
Kindly call our service center before booking a car on the weekends for one day. Bookings for more than one day on the weekends can be booked without prior notice service center contact number +971 4566 7048 and +971555505281 OR email@example.com
What is the deposit and refund duration?
- At the start of car rental, a security deposit between AED 13000 is taken. It is to be known that a deposit is charged at the time of pickup/delivery based on the preference of the cars selected to the car rental company responsible for the delivery of the vehicle. It is the responsibility of the customer to check and be aware of the cost of each deposit applicable for each car at the time of booking as they may vary.
- It takes 14-21 days for the release of a deposit block subject to traffic violation after the car is returned. All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration.
- Security block by credit card pre-authorization is advised as it is automatically released by the bank within 30days on the same credit card.
What type of vehicle insurance will I get by default?
- All rental cars in the UAE are provided with basic insurance as per RTA. This implies by default, in case of accidental damage provided it isn’t your fault - you are covered. At the time of an accident, a police report must be acquired. Your rental cost contains basic coverage.
- Many Luxury car rental services provide CDW (collision damage waiver) for an additional charge. This by default covers you for any accidental damage caused at your own fault as well. However, a valid police report is still required for coverage.
What if I exceed the standard mileage limit per day/week?
- Based on your rental period, all cars come with respective standard mileage limits.
- To calculate your mileage, the car rental agreement mentions the km on the car’s odometer at the start of your rental.
- If you exceed the allowed limit i.e. 250Kms, additional charges will apply. For this car, AED 10-15/km is chargeable above the included mileage limit.
How much will I be charged for crossing Salik (toll) gates?
Toll charges are covered up to AED 20 at MyRide. For additional charges, you will be billed at the end of your rental duration. The Salik/toll amount can be paid separately or may be deducted from your security deposit
What documents are required to rent a car in the UAE?
In-case you're a UAE Resident
- Emirates ID (Residential Visa may be acceptable)
- Legit UAE Driving License
In-case you're a Tourist / Visitor From Ist world countries
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Visit Visa (with Entry Stamp)
- Driving License from Home Country
Note: Without the need of an IDP -Visitors from the GCC, Europe, Canada, UK, USA, and other first world countries can drive with their respective legit driving license. If you don't have the legit driving permit, you can avail the chauffeur service to cruise around without getting into the legal formalities.