FULL DAY BOOKING
A full day means a total of 10 hours of booking for the limo/chauffeur services.
Additional hours can be arranged and will have additional charges.
All limousine services are accompanied with a full-time driver.
Limo/Chauffeur services come with free Pick up options from anywhere within the city of Dubai, UAE.
Kindly Provide the delivery address while booking the vehicle.
Bookings outside dubai can be arranged via contacting our customer support +971 4566 7048 and +971555505281 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll charges are covered up to AED 50 by MyRide
Additional hours can be arranged and will have additional charges.
VAT AND OTHER TAXES
All prices mentioned on MyRide.ae are inclusive all the taxes
Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled, a flat 150 AED is applicable as an administrative cost.
If the booking is cancelled 48 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 50% of the payment will be charged.
In case that the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 75% payment is applicable
In case a booking is cancelled within 12 hours prior to pickup/delivery, then full payment is charged and non-refundable.
Bookings made within 24 hours or less notice is non-refundable and in the case of cancellation a full payment for the one day is charged.
All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration.
Rent Rolls Royce Ghost in Dubai for Power, Speed and Drama!
Rent Rolls Royce Ghost with Chauffeur in Dubai for 4000 AED/day at MyRide.ae The rental cost is inclusive of the standard mileage limit - 250Kms and basic insurance coverage. This 4 door sedan has a seating capacity of 4 persons and fits 2 large size suitcases in its boot perfectly. Our RTA certified crew of chauffeurs embarks on extreme professional & ethical code of conduct. Besides GPS-empowered cars, our chauffeurs are highly skilled at managing most comfy routes to double the dose of extra comfort.
Rolls Royce is known for building ornamental vehicles that exhibit refinement & gravitas. This spirit is very much evident with Rolls Royce Ghost. A twin-turbocharged 6.7litre V12 engine lies in the heart of this luxury sedan to mate with 8speed automatic transmission and RWD. It throws a formidable challenge to Bentley Continental Flying Spur | Aston Martin Rapide | Rolls-Royce Wraith | Bentley Mulsanne in terms of style, amenities & performance.
This car comes loaded with a considerable suite of driver assistance features like Adaptive cruise control | climate control | parking sensors | blind spot monitor | ABS. It’s Infotainment and connectivity features embark on premium sound system | Wi-Fi connectivity | navigation system | Bluetooth connectivity | USB & Auxiliary input. Sunroof | electrically adjustable driver/passenger seat | heated/cooled Seats | 8 safety airbags | front massage seats are the few amenities that come as standard. With all the luxurious features and royal amenities, this vehicle is exactly what is needed to take a trip down in the city of Dubai. What are you waiting for? Hire Rolls Royce Ghost with Chauffeur in Dubai at MyRide.ae and get it delivered at your doorstep within 30 minutes. So, get set - go!
- 4 Door
- 2 large Bag(s)
- Auto Transmission
- GCC Specs: Yes
- Adaptive cruise control
- climate control
- parking sensors
- Blind Spot Monitor
- premium sound system
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- navigation system
- Bluetooth connectivity
- USB & Auxiliary input
- Push Ignition
- Reverse camera
- 10.25 inch display
- Adaptive LED lights
- electrically adjustable driver/passenger seat
- 8 safety airbags
- front Massage Seats
- Leather upholstery
- Parking sensors
- Traction control
- Electronic stability control
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
Frequently Asked Question
How much would I be charged in case of ride cancellation?
- Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled, a flat 150 AED is applicable as an administrative cost.
- If the booking is cancelled 48 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 50% of the payment will be charged.
- In case the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 75% payment is applicable
- In case a booking is cancelled within 12 hours prior to pickup/delivery, then full payment is charged and non-refundable.
- Bookings made within 24 hours or less are non-refundable and in the case of cancellation, a full payment for the one day is charged.
- All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration
How to book a car on weekends?
Kindly call our service center before booking a car on the weekends for one day. Bookings for more than one day on the weekends can be booked without prior notice service center contact number +971 4566 7048 and +971555505281 OR email@example.com
What is the deposit and refund duration?
No deposit is required with chauffeur driven cars.
What type of vehicle insurance will I get by default?
- All rental cars in the UAE are provided with basic insurance as per RTA. This implies by default, in case of accidental damage provided it isn’t your fault - you are covered. At the time of an accident, a police report must be acquired. Your rental cost contains basic coverage.
- Many Luxury car rental services provide CDW (collision damage waiver) for an additional charge. This by default covers you for any accidental damage caused at your own fault as well. However, a valid police report is still required for coverage.
What if I exceed the standard mileage limit per day/week?
- Based on your rental period, all cars come with respective standard mileage limits.
- To calculate your mileage, the car rental agreement mentions the km on the car’s odometer at the start of your rental.
- If you exceed the allowed limit i.e. 250Kms, additional charges will apply. For this car, AED 10-15/km is chargeable above the included mileage limit.
How much will I be charged for crossing Salik (toll) gates?
Toll charges are covered up to AED 20 at MyRide.ae For additional charges, you will be billed at the end of your rental duration. The Salik/toll amount can be paid separately or may be deducted from your security deposit
What documents are required to rent a car in the UAE?
In-case you're a UAE Resident
- Emirates ID (Residential Visa may be acceptable)
- Legit UAE Driving License
In-case you're a Tourist / Visitor From Ist world countries
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Visit Visa (with Entry Stamp)
- Driving License from Home Country
Note: Without the need of an IDP - Visitors from the GCC, Europe, Canada, UK, USA, and other first world countries can drive with their respective legit driving license. If you don't have the legit driving permit, you can avail the chauffeur service to cruise around without getting into the legal formalities