FULL DAY BOOKING
A full day means a total of 10 hours of booking for the limo/chauffeur services.
Additional hours can be arranged and will have additional charges.
All limousine services are accompanied with a full-time driver.
Limo/Chauffeur services come with free Pick up options from anywhere within the city of Dubai, UAE.
Kindly Provide the delivery address while booking the vehicle.
Bookings outside dubai can be arranged via contacting our customer support +971 4566 7048 and +971555505281 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll charges are covered up to AED 50 by MyRide
Additional hours can be arranged and will have additional charges.
VAT AND OTHER TAXES
All prices mentioned on MyRide.ae are inclusive all the taxes
Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled, a flat 150 AED is applicable as an administrative cost.
If the booking is cancelled 48 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 50% of the payment will be charged.
In case that the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 75% payment is applicable
In case a booking is cancelled within 12 hours prior to pickup/delivery, then full payment is charged and non-refundable.
Bookings made within 24 hours or less notice is non-refundable and in the case of cancellation a full payment for the one day is charged.
All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration.
Rent Mercedes V Class with Chauffeur in Dubai – Benchmark for Large Capacity Minivans to Travel in Group
Rent Mercedes V Class with Chauffeur in Dubai for only AED 1600/day at MyRide.ae – The rental cost is inclusive of standard mileage limit - 250km & basic insurance coverage. This V class Minivan accommodates 7 persons with the capacity to fit 3 medium sized bags in its boot perfectly. Be it Mercedes-Benz Viano or Vito, both are the best option from V class to travel in a group with chauffeured services. The Alternative to Mercedes V class are Volkswagen Caravelle | Hyundai i800 | and Chrysler Grand Voyager. Rent Mercedes in Dubai from the comprehensive fleet of the latest Mercedes Models at Rent MyRide.
This class strives on GCC specs come loaded with standard amenities like: electronic stability program| roof box for alustyle basic carrier | tempmatic AC system | electric sliding rear sunroof | navigation | rear entertainment system | DVD/CD player | cruise control with speedtronic and more. Ergonomically designed all passenger seats contain adjustable backrests, armrests, and three-point seatbelts. Relish the comfy exit or entrance with sliding rear doors on both sides.
With RTA (Dubai's Roads and Transport Authority) recognized chauffeurs on board, get the best chauffeur services along with the luxury car rental services. Besides GPS-empowered cars, our chauffeurs are highly skilled at managing most comfy routes to dispense a bizarre sense of ownership to make you feel truly VIP. Hire Mercedes V Class with chauffeur in Dubai at MyRide.ae and get it delivered at your desired location within 60 minutes. This SUV is best for family traveling with extra space requirements. What are you waiting for? Come aboard. Your brand new Mercedes V Class with chauffeur awaits you.
- 5 Door
- 3 Bag(s)
- Auto Transmission
- GCC Specs: Yes
- Cruise control
- Climate control
- 4-spoke multifunction steering wheel
- Lugano leather upholstery
- TEMPMATIC AC system
- Tinted glass all round
- Front Power windows
- Anti-lock braking system
- Acceleration skid control
- Heated front seats
- Powered front seats
- Music system
- High-resolution matrix display
- Anti-theft alarm system
- Electric sliding rear sunroof.
- Electric sliding door
- Electric mirrors
- Heated mirrors
- Front/rear electric windows
- Rear entertainment system
- DVD/CD player
- Light & rain sensor
- 3x3 point rear seat belts
- Driver's airbag
- Passenger's airbag
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
- Isofix child seat anchor points
- Remote locking
- Roof rails
- Seat rails
- Traction control
- Bi-xenon headlamps
- LED daytime driving lights
- Cornering lights
- Roof box & more
Frequently Asked Question
How much would I be charged in case of ride cancellation?
- Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled, a flat 150 AED is applicable as an administrative cost.
- If the booking is cancelled 48 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 50% of the payment will be charged.
- In case the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 75% payment is applicable
- In case a booking is cancelled within 12 hours prior to pickup/delivery, then full payment is charged and non-refundable.
- Bookings made within 24 hours or less are non-refundable and in the case of cancellation, a full payment for the one day is charged.
- All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration
How to book a car on weekends?
Kindly call our service center before booking a car on the weekends for one day. Bookings for more than one day on the weekends can be booked without prior notice Service center contact number +971 4566 7048 and +971555505281 OR email@example.com
What is the deposit and refund duration?
No deposit is required with chauffeur driven cars.
What type of vehicle insurance will I get by default?
- All rental cars in the UAE are provided with basic insurance as per RTA. This implies by default, in-case of an accidental damage provided it isn’t your fault - you are covered. At the time of an accident, a police report must be acquired. Your rental cost contains basic coverage.
- Many Luxury car rental services provide CDW (collision damage waiver) for an additional charge. This by default covers you for any accidental damage caused at your own fault as well. However, a valid police report is still required for coverage.
What if I exceed the standard mileage limit per day/week?
- Based on your rental period, all cars come with respective standard mileage limits.
- To calculate your mileage, the car rental agreement mentions the km on the car’s odometer at the start of your rental.
- If you exceed the allowed limit i.e. 250Kms, additional charges would apply. For this car, AED 10-15/km is chargeable above the included mileage limit.
How much will I be charged for crossing salik (toll) gates?
Toll charges are covered up to AED 20 at MyRide.ae For additional charges you will be billed at the end of your rental duration. The Salik/toll amount can be paid separately or may be deducted from your security deposit.
What documents are required to rent a car in the UAE?
In-case you're a UAE Resident
- Emirates ID (Residential Visa may be acceptable)
In-case you're a Tourist / Visitor From Ist world countries
- Visit Visa (with Entry Stamp)
Note: Without the need of an IDP -Visitors from the GCC, Europe, Canada, UK, USA and other first world countries can drive with their respective Legit driving license. If you don't have the legit driving permit, you can avail the chauffeur service to cruise around without getting into the legal formalities.