FULL DAY BOOKING
A full day means a total of 10 hours of booking for the limo/chauffeur services.
Additional hours can be arranged and will have additional charges.
All limousine services are accompanied with a full-time driver.
Limo/Chauffeur services come with free Pick up options from anywhere within the city of Dubai, UAE.
Kindly Provide the delivery address while booking the vehicle.
Bookings outside dubai can be arranged via contacting our customer support +971 4566 7048 and +971555505281 OR email@example.com
Toll charges are covered up to AED 50 by MyRide
Additional hours can be arranged and will have additional charges.
VAT AND OTHER TAXES
All prices mentioned on MyRide.ae are inclusive all the taxes
Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled, a flat 150 AED is applicable as an administrative cost.
If the booking is cancelled 48 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 50% of the payment will be charged.
In case that the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 75% payment is applicable
In case a booking is cancelled within 12 hours prior to pickup/delivery, then full payment is charged and non-refundable.
Bookings made within 24 hours or less notice is non-refundable and in the case of cancellation a full payment for the one day is charged.
All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration.
Rent Mercedes Benz Sprinter with Chauffeur in Dubai – A Recreational Vehicle Designed for Groups
Rent Mercedes Benz Sprinter with chauffeur in Dubai for only AED 1995/day at MyRide. ae The rental cost is inclusive of standard mileage limit - 250km & basic insurance coverage. This luxury minivan accommodates 19 persons with the capacity to fit 4 medium sized bags in its boot perfectly. Be it Sprinter Mobility | Sprinter Transfer | Sprinter Travel | or Sprinter City - all are the evergreen choices from range of Sprinter’s variants to travel in group coupled with expert chauffeured services.
Yes! with our RTA recognized chauffeurs abroad, double the dose extra comfort. Besides GPS-empowered cars, our chauffeurs are highly skilled at managing most comfy routes to dispense a bizarre sense of ownership to make you feel truly VIP.
Talk about functional elements of the load compartment, powerful engines or high-quality equipment in the cockpit – It has all. Rent Mercedes Benz Sprinter with chauffeur in Dubai and get ready to witness innovation & class in many facets. This car comes loaded with standard amenities like: multimedia system with multiple talent (comprises of smartphone integration via mirrorlink, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth interface for telephony) | smart modular stowage compartment concept | active distance assist distronic | 360° camera | wheelchair accessibility | navigation | standard audio system | bespoke safety features and more. Enjoy the comfy entrance or exit with sliding rear doors on both sides.
Hire Mercedes Benz Sprinter with chauffeur in Dubai at MyRide.ae and get it delivered at your desired location within 60 minutes. This minibus is synonym to vanity van and especially has been designed for group travelling. What are you waiting for? Come aboard, your brand new Mercedes Benz Sprinter with chauffeur awaits you.
- 5 Door
- 4 Bag(s)
- Auto Transmission
- GCC Specs: Yes
- Cruise control
- Climate control
- Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC
- Blind Spot Assist
- Active Brake Assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- 360° camera
- Standard audio system
- Wireless phone-charging pad
- Wet wiper system
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Vinyl Upholstery
- 4 Way Passenger Seat
- 4 Way Driver Seat
- wheelchair accessibility
- Touchscreen MBUX multimedia system
- Tinted glass all round
- Front Power windows
- Anti-lock braking system
- Electric sliding door
- Driver's airbag
- Passenger's airbag
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
- Remote locking
- Traction control & More
Frequently Asked Question
How much would I be charged in case of ride cancellation?
- Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled, a flat 150 AED is applicable as an administrative cost.
- If the booking is cancelled 48 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 50% of the payment will be charged.
- In case the booking is cancelled 24 hours prior to the delivery/pickup time, then 75% payment is applicable
- In case a booking is cancelled within 12 hours prior to pickup/delivery, then full payment is charged and non-refundable.
- Bookings made within 24 hours or less are non-refundable and in the case of cancellation, a full payment for the one day is charged.
- All refunds take up to 5 working days once approved by the administration
How to book a car on weekends?
Kindly call our service center before booking a car on the weekends for one day. Bookings for more than one day on the weekends can be booked without prior notice Service center contact number +971 4566 7048 and +971555505281 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the deposit and refund duration?
- No deposit is required with chauffeur driven cars.
What type of vehicle insurance will I get by default?
- All rental cars in the UAE are provided with basic insurance as per RTA. This implies by default, in-case of an accidental damage provided it isn’t your fault - you are covered. At the time of an accident, a police report must be acquired. Your rental cost contains basic coverage.
- Many Luxury car rental services provide CDW (collision damage waiver) for an additional charge. This by default covers you for any accidental damage caused at your own fault as well. However, a valid police report is still required for coverage.
What if I exceed the standard mileage limit per day/week?
- Based on your rental period, all cars come with respective standard mileage limits.
- To calculate your mileage, the car rental agreement mentions the km on the car’s odometer at the start of your rental.
- If you exceed the allowed limit i.e. 250Kms, additional charges would apply. For this car, AED 10-15/km is chargeable above the included mileage limit.
How much will I be charged for crossing Salik (toll) gates?
Toll charges are covered up to AED 20 at MyRide.ae For additional charges you will be billed at the end of your rental duration. The Salik/toll amount can be paid separately or may be deducted from your security deposit.
What documents are required to rent a car in the UAE?
In-case you're a UAE Resident
- Emirates ID (Residential Visa may be acceptable)
In-case you're a Tourist / Visitor From Ist world countries
- Visit Visa (with Entry Stamp)
Note: Without the need of an IDP -Visitors from the GCC, Europe, Canada, UK, USA and other first world countries can drive with their respective legit driving license. If you don't have the legit driving permit, you can avail the chauffeur service to cruise around without getting into the legal formalities.